Here is a list of some of the easy ways you can support school, by raising money which will directly benefit the pupils of the school.
1. The Friends have registered on the Easyfundraising website. Lots of well-known websites can be accessed via the Easyfundraising website, and the Friends will receive a cheque each quarter. There are two ways you can help to raise money for the Friends.
When shopping online, use our unique easyfundraising page first which you can access via our home page as there is a link at the bottom. You need to register on the website and then you can download a toolbar to sit on your desktop or use it as your home page. If you go through the easyfundraising website to find the shop you want to use, a percentage of what you spend will be given to the school as a donation.
Remember to search the web with easysearch instead of Google, and automatically raise funds for school. Each supporter can raise around £20 a year just by searching 10 times day. Our unique easysearch page is at:
Why not pass on these details to friends and family members?
2. Collect vouchers from the tops of Nestle breakfast cereal boxes, Morrisons Let's Grow scheme and Sainsburys Active Kids.
3. Buy books from the Scholastic book club magazines, which children receive each half term (six per year).
4. Buy the school photographs, which are taken twice a year (before Christmas, individual pupils and family group photos are taken, and in the Summer term a whole school photo is taken).
5. Enter the Appleby Fun Run each July (not so easy!) In 2014 we raised £154. Date for 2015 28th June 2015
6. Help and attend the May fair held at school on the 2nd Saturday in May.